Scheduling Specialist with French
Data introducerii: 23 februarie 2022
The Crosswork recruitment agency is looking for an Scheduling Specialist with French for its client, a multinational company that offers information technology support services.
- Monitor our client’s call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal stakeholder databases.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated stakeholder support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- Enable and drive field technicians to attain desired productivity levels, with proactive approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Successful client relationship development experience;
- Written and verbal fluency in French;
- Written and verbal fluency in English;
- Computer Literacy: MS Office
What we expect from you:
- Ability to learn / understand Standards & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
- Flexible approach with a good team spirit.
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary;
- Employment contract;
- Work in a dynamic environment;
- Other benefits.