Advanced Accounting Specialist with German (Remote)
Data introducerii: 21 februarie 2022
The Crosswork recruitment agency is looking for an Advanced Accounting Specialist with German for its client, a multinational company that offers services in the financial - accounting field.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field (preferable);
- Accounting experience in a multi - GAAP environment;
- Experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC;
- German language skills (minimum level: B2);
- Written and verbal fluency in English;
- Understands the composition of financial documents (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics;
- Computer Literacy: MS Office (Excel); ERP System (Oracle or SAP);
- Lead and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local Businesses;
- Validate and apply the appropriate accounting principles on unusual/non-routine transactions;
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation, comments) according to the respective business deadlines;
- Assist in monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P&L review and prepare variance analysis; - Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliation, open items are accurately closed; - Analyze process transactions and its potential financial impact;
- Understand Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with regulations and principles, and confidentiality is respected in data handling when working with personal data and/or sensitive data;
- Maintain a working relationship with the local operation and controllership team, and FP&A.
What we expect from you:
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance
- Ability to learn / understand Standards & Processes quickly and adhere to
- Flexible approach with a good team spirit.
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Other benefits.
Crosswork is a nationwide recruitment company with offices in Bucharest and Iasi,
offering both recruitment and temporary work and personnel management services.